Our home in the River District is 415 Main Street, where you’ll also find The Meredith Gravely School of Dance and Glitz & Glamour Boutique. Look for the brick and stucco three-story building that is located between Jackie’s and River District Artisans. Enter through The Meredith Gravely School of Dance. We are on the second floor.
Arrive Early to Park
You can find free, convenient, two-hour street parking or a public parking lot within a short walk of our studio door. Please plan to arrive early to park and get settled in on your mat before class.
- Natural light and good-vibe string lights
- Zebra Athletics modular floor mats to provide firm padding under your mat
- Mirrors to provide visual feedback on your physical practice
- Warehouse feel with high ceilings and brick walls
- Wide open layout to allow for social distancing if needed
- Cleaning supplies to wipe down your mat and props after class
- Two restrooms shared with The Meredith Gravely School of Dance
- Check-in area to review and sign our COVID-19 waiver
- Vending machine with bottled water for sale
- Retail area with mats, blocks, towels, and apparel for sale
What to Bring
- Yoga mat
- Bottled water
- Yoga blocks and strap, if desired
- Mat towel and/or sweat towel, if needed
What to Wear
Comfortable exercise clothes are recommend. You might want to wear layers in case you need to adjust during class.
Email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you quickly!