Firefly is always looking for certified yoga teachers to join our team. To be a yoga teacher, you must, at a minimum, hold a 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate from a Yoga Alliance accredited yoga education program. We welcome the opportunity to diversify our schedule by adding other types of classes and workshops. If you feel your offering would be a good fit for our schedule, please contact us.
Looking for a Yoga Teacher Training?
You can find a list of all Yoga Alliance accredited yoga teacher schools here. Firefly is hosting a 200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Hot Asana Yoga University starting November 11, 2021. Find details and sign up here.
New Hire Checklist
- Send a description of your interest in teaching at Firefly to email@example.com. Please include your preferred teaching days/times and a brief description of the class(es) you plan to offer.
- Schedule time to discuss your interest with us. This will likely be a phone call.
- Schedule time to demonstrate your class. This can be done virtually or in person.
- Review our 1099 Agreement and Compensation Schedule.
- Provide an instructor biography, including your personal why and description of your training and experience.
- Provide an instructor headshot.
- Confirm the official class title and description for each class, as it should be listed in the online booking system.
- Provide 5-7 images of yourself in the process of a class (recommendation: take a video of yourself demonstrating your class, then take screenshots to create these images). These will be used to help market your class.
- Provide electronic/PDF copies of your current fitness instructor insurance and any relevant certifications
- Provide a completed IRS form W-9 and I-9, including providing two forms of ID for the I-9
- Provide a voided check to set up direct deposit