We love seeing your faces in-person at our outdoor yoga classes! All outdoor classes are vinyasa flow style. Outdoor yoga classes are open to all levels, even absolute beginners.
All outdoor classes are held on the lawn of the Danville Museum of Fine Arts and History at 975 Main Street, Danville, VA. Class sizes are strictly limited. Please sign up in advance to reserve your spot.
What to Bring
- Yoga mat
- Props, if desired (yoga blocks and strap)
- Hand sanitizer
- Towel for wiping your face/hands
- Towel or blanket to place under your mat, if desired
Social Distancing Guidelines
- Outdoor classes are limited to 15 participants
- Participants must maintain 10′ (ten feet) of separation from each other
- The instructor must main 10′ (ten feet) of separation
- Masks are encouraged to be worn until you are settled on your mat
- Masks are not required to be worn while exercising
- Social distancing guidelines should be followed while going to/from class – i.e. please maintain 6′ (six feet) of separation from other people, and wear your mask
Bad Weather Backup Plan
Outdoor classes may be canceled due to weather (rain or extreme heat). If this happens, you will be notified by email and class will be held online instead.